- School Year Hours: CASP administrative office hours are: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
- Summer Hours: CASP Administrative office hours are: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Monday – Thursday); 8:00 AM – 12:30 pm (Friday).
- CASP program hours are:
- 2:50 PM – 5:45 PM each school day (NPS). (Late fees assessed beginning at 6:01 PM)
- 3:10 PM – 5:45 PM each school day (Le Monde). (Late fees assessed beginning at 6:01 PM)
- Parents should check the CASP website, local media outlets, email, Remind text messages, or the CASP office to verify program operation during inclement weather.
- Children enrolled in the After School Program must be signed out daily by a parent, guardian or authorized representative.
- Children are not allowed to walk or ride a bike home from the After School Program.
- Children with cell phones and/or smartwatches must have them turned off and secured in their backpacks while at the program.
- Parents are required to notify the CASP office (405-366-5970 ext. 8) each time their child will be absent from the program.
- Parents whose children participate in other activities immediately after school (2:50 p.m.) such as Boy Scouts, Football, Honor Choir or tutoring must complete a “Notice of Late Arrival” form for each activity.
- Parents whose children participate in other activities after signing-in to our program (3:00 p.m. or later) such as Boy Scouts, Football, Honor Choir or tutoring must complete a “Permission to Leave” form for each activity and be signed out of our program by a parent, guardian or authorized representative.
- The fee for late pick-up (beginning at 6:01 PM) is $5 plus $1 per minute per child and will be reflected on the weekly invoice.
- Parents are responsible for familiarizing themselves and their child(ren) with CASP policies and procedures as outlined in the Parent Handbook available online at www.caspinc.org.
- The parent/guardian that enrolls the child is considered the Account Holder and is the ONLY person authorized to make changes to the child’s enrollment or account information. (Account Holders can complete a “Permission to Share Information” form in order to share certain types of account information. Please inquire.)
- CASP will not mediate or communicate on behalf of divorced parents. Program communications are between CASP and the Account Holder only (see above).
- Part-time enrollment is limited and there is no guarantee of availability.
- Any family wishing to transfer their child(ren)’s enrollment from one CASP site to another is placed at the front of the waiting list for programs that are at capacity. Attendance may begin when an open slot becomes available.
- CASP maintains one account per family. We cannot split an account or send multiple invoices to multiple parties.
- CASP requires an annual, non-refundable enrollment fee of $50/child at the time of enrollment.
- CASP only maintains ONE email address per family. The email address you provide will be used for ALL CASP communications including statements, notice of program closures, enrollment information, and important deadlines.
- CASP utilizes REMIND Texting service. To opt in, contact the CASP office for more information.
- Tuition is billed weekly and due on the Wednesday prior to the week of attendance.
- Payments returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $40.00 return fee.
- Chronic late or non-payment may result in disruption or termination of your child(ren)’s enrollment.
- CASP offers Automatic Bank Draft (ACH), and accepts Cash, Checks, Credit/Debit Cards, and Recurring Credit/Debit Card Payments. For your convenience, payments by check can be made 24 hours/day via our drop box.
- Invoices are provided as a courtesy via email. Tuition is due weekly regardless of receipt of invoice.
- Parents should consider their invoice, canceled check/image or bank statement as their receipt of payment.
- CASP considers the parent/guardian who enrolls the child(ren) financially responsible for the child(ren)’s account regardless of child support or private arrangements.
- Tuition rates are based on the total number of school days and exclude Thanksgiving, Winter Break, and Spring Break. All other weeks are billed at the full rate, regardless of professional days, snow days, or student attendance.
- School closures due to weather or other emergencies are not eligible for refund.
Sliding Scale Tuition Program (SSTP)
- CASP offers a sliding scale tuition program (SSTP) for qualifying families.
- SSTP applications are available at the administrative office by contacting Heather at 405-366-5970 ext. 217.
- Parents are responsible for all account charges if SSTP discount is denied or parent fails to resubmit income verification by the stated deadline.
- Enrollment fees are not eligible for scholarship.
- A limited number of tuition scholarships are available each year to qualifying families.
- CASP awards 50% tuition scholarships for a period of four weeks until funds are exhausted.
- Parents are responsible for re-applying for a new scholarship by the deadline in their award letter.
- Scholarship applications are available at the administrative office by contacting Heather at 405-366-5970 ext. 217.
- Parents are responsible for all account charges, if scholarship is denied or parent fails to reapply by the stated deadline.
- Enrollment fees are not eligible for scholarship.
Enrollment Options and Tuition Rates
Be Smart Club
Be Fit Club