CASP LOGO COMPETITION
Create 1 winning logo to win $100 or 2 winning logos to win $225.
One logo representing the CASP Be Smart Club and one logo representing the CASP Be Fit Club will be chosen.
Submission Deadline: 11:59 PM, May 15th, 2015
- The logo(s) must either include the acronym “CASP”, or our current CASP boy logo AND should be somewhat visually similar to our current CASP boy logo (ex. child themed, “cartoonish”, blue and/or other primary colors, etc). If you desire to use the CASP boy logo in your design, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the file.
- The logo(s) should reflect what each club is about. Be Smart Club: literacy education, homework club, etc. Be Fit Club: nutrition, active lifestyle, etc.
- If you choose to create two logos, the two logos should be visually similar to each other (colors, font, etc.)
- The logo(s) must have a transparent background.
- The file must be emailed to email@example.com as a vector graphic (Adobe Illustrator) as well as a jpeg file. Emailed files must be received by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on May 15th, 2015. Files received after this time will not be considered.
- Submit all questions about the competition to Chloe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The logo(s) reflect(s) the stated above requirements
- CASP reserves the right not to declare any winner if none of the logos meet the agency’s needs.
- The winner(s) will be chosen by a team of CASP administrators and program coordinators.
- The winner(s) will sign over all logo publishing rights to CASP by submitting a signed CASP Contest Release Agreement. Please send an electronic form with the emailed entry and, if chosen, mail/deliver an ink-signed copy to the Community After School Program.
- Each of the two winning submissions will be awarded a $100 Visa Gift Card.
- If one artist provides both winning submissions, they will receive an additional $25 bonus.
Click for full contest instructions and the CASP Contest Release Agreement